New York city has been the home of Hip-Hop since the craft was created. Today the city is known both its skyscrapers and the music that has emerged from it. This project aims to give Hip-Hop enthusiast a chance to visit the city and connecting world famous sights with Hip-Hop artists that have had an impact in the city. The user will be able to roam the city and listen to a snippet from an artist's song by using the HP Reveal App and follow EdouardS.
- 180 West 58th Street - 50 cent-New York
- Dumbo, Brooklyn - Joey Badass-Survival Tactics
- 285 Fulton St - Fat Joe-New York
- Washington Sq. Park - Jay-z-Hard Knock Life
- 175 5th Ave - Pro Era-Like Water
- Brooklyn Bridge - Nas-N.Y State of Mind
Picture credit: Edouard Selvi, Olivia Vantuno